- Organically drive sales of VIP Tickets, Das Hustlehoff 5k and 2013 commemorative Steins.
- Create a social media presence to drive awareness, establish unique promotions and encourage social sharing on-site.
- Manage partnerships with local businesses, deal sites (Groupon / LivingSocial), bars and charities.
- Announcer and crew during both weekends.
- Developed a sales strategy to push VIP ticket sales – our biggest pre-event revenue source.
- Launched a program to incentivize tickets for friends, family, past participants, local businesses and visitors (conventions, sports).
- Developed an HTML email campaign to drive direct sales.
- Cold called other events, trade-shows, conferences and conventions taking place during Oktoberfest weekends for discounted tickets.
- These tactics led to 60% of VIP ticket sales
- Used social media to launch unique promotions for awareness.
- “Find The Stein” was played the week before Denver Oktoberfest. The game was a social media scavenger hunt around Denver for free VIP tickets.
- Social media accounted for 15% of VIP ticket sales.
- Reached out and established a partnership to have a KITT replica car on site for Das Hustlehoff 5k. This led to David Hasselhoff declaring he will take part in 2014.
- Oversaw a PR campaign to promote awareness.
- The Denver Oktoberfest sold out of VIP tickets for each available day.
- Revenue from VIP ticket sales grew by $50,000 from 2012. In 2012, all tickets were sold via LivingSocial – in 2013, no VIP tickets were sold via LS.
- Over 5,500 people checked into Denver Oktoberfest via social media.
- Customer Reviews of Denver Oktoberfest rate the festival a 4.1 out of 5.
- The Denver Oktoberfest was voted the 2nd best entertainment event in Denver for 2013.